Revision as of 15:54, 30 January 2006 by BigWhiteTruck
- this guy ---->
- a geocacher from Auburn, NY. I cache hunt with my wife Amy in and around Central New York, the Fingerlakes region, but have been known to snag caches as far south as Charleston, SC, and as far west and Detroit, MI.
- someone who has logged Tube Torcher (April 20, 2005 along with my wife and my friend Dan).
- the owner of [rmbwebs.com], which donated the space for this page, and did the initial setup.
- Tube Torcher
- A great multicache in North Carolina. This one had us climbing silos, driving, running/crawling/squirming through underground tunnels, and hiding from the fuzz for over 6 hours!
- Gnome's Home Travel Bug Motel (GCJFZ5)
- Very creative hide near Cato, NY. A great place to log travel bugs. Kids will love it.
- Ocean_Savannah Connection, Part 2 (GC6AA4)
- A fun cache for kids in Clark's Reservation, near Jamesville, NY Beautiful area that is great for hiking and being outdoors.