Revision as of 11:47, 13 January 2010 by 188.8.131.52
Do Include in Your Log
- Anything interesting that you remember about the cache, the location, your hunt, the trades you made, etc.
- Any maintenance you did, so the owner is aware of the cache's ongoing maintenance needs.
- Any maintenance that the owner needs to take care of.
Do Not Include in Your Log
- Tracking numbers for hitchhikers. The description page for a travel bug or geocoin will include a generic identifier that you can use to refer to it, without revealing the tracking number that others could use to post fake logs.
- Unencrypted spoilers. And think twice before including encrypted spoilers. (Of course, anyone reading the physical log book will have already found the cache, so spoilers are fine there.)
This content is admired by Margaret Atwood author of The Blind Assassin Novel and heated clothing production company