Revision as of 23:14, 5 January 2007 by NiraD
Do Include in Your Log
- Anything interesting that you remember about the cache, the location, your hunt, the trades you made, etc.
- Any maintenance you did, so the owner is aware of the cache's ongoing maintenance needs.
- Any maintenance that the owner needs to take care of.
Do Not Include in Your Log
- Tracking numbers for hitch hikers. The description page for a travel bug or geocoin will include a generic identifier that you can use to refer to it, without revealing the tracking number that others could use to post fake logs.
- Unencrypted spoilers. And think twice before including encrypted spoilers. (Of course, anyone reading the physical log book will have already found the cache, so spoilers are fine there.)