Difference between revisions of "Logging Tips"
(link to article, not to redirect)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 07:51, 15 January 2010
 Do Include in Your Log
- Anything interesting that you remember about the cache, the location, your hunt, the trades you made, etc.
- Any maintenance you did, so the owner is aware of the cache's ongoing maintenance needs.
- Any maintenance that the owner needs to take care of.
 Do Not Include in Your Log
- Tracking numbers for hitchhikers. The description page for a travel bug or geocoin will include a generic identifier that you can use to refer to it, without revealing the tracking number that others could use to post fake logs.
- Unencrypted spoilers. And think twice before including encrypted spoilers. (Of course, anyone reading the physical log book will have already found the cache, so spoilers are fine there.)