Here is a great place to collect and share your geocaching recipes. Just what is a geocaching recipe? It's a recipe for geocaching food. Anything that is appropriate to bring to event caches, out on the trail, or anywhere you want to cache. Anything that's good to eat while thinking about caching is fine too!
Walking Salad by Coastiegirl04
- 12 Apples
- 2 cups Cottage cheese
- 1/2 cups Rasins
- 1/2 cups Nuts
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnasie
- Cut top off the apples and core them (take the core out) Leaving the bottom skin over the hole.
- Scoop out the pulp of apples and chop with the cheese rasins and nuts. Mix with mayonnasie.
- Stuff the mix in apple shells and put top back on.
BigWhiteTruck's Famous Salsa
- Three sweet bell peppers (not green! one each of red, yellow, and orange works good)
- One small to medium onion
- One 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
- Pour crushed tomatoes into a large bowl
- Finely chop the peppers and add to bowl
- Finely dice the onion and add to the bowl
- Stir up good with a large spoon
- Enjoy with chips and lots of friends